she’s that girl
who doesn’t believe
in herself all that
and for the life of me
i can’t understand
because my belief
goes beyond the damn
Anonymous asked: Why no rose🙅
I’ve been to a whole lot of funerals, and especially growing up I just associated roses more with funerals and death than romance and when you bury someone everyone takes a turn putting a rose in the coffin so I don’t know I just.. I don’t like them very much I understand the appeal they’re supposed to have but they just remind me of bad times.
Anonymous asked: you are so pretty. are you gay?
Aw thanks schnooks(: and I am bi✌️
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
But minus the rose🙅